*Hey y'all. Just so you know, I will no longer be blogging at Little Country cabin. I will be leaving the Blog up for now though since I can't change the webpage on all the past pins. Come say hi at my new webpage at www.kristyquinn.net! While you're there take advantage of my FREE e-book LIVING SIMPLE! See you there!*
As a busy homeschooling mom, it's important to me to be able to feed my crew cheaply, and make it not only tasty, but lately, also a wee bit more healthier than I would normally go for. This meal fits that description perfectly and it's slow cooker friendly too!
You will need:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth (to cook it in)
- Mission low carb tortilla's (I use the small ones so I can have a couple of enchilada's minus the guilt)
- 1 lg can Enchilada sauce (or homemade. I have a new baby, hence canned ;)
- low fat mozzarella or cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook chicken in broth or water on high for 6 hrs or 8 hrs on low (shred when done)
- Layer cheese and chicken in tortilla's. Roll and place in 9x13in. baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchilada's
- Sprinkle your choice of cheese and bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until cheese melted and the enchilada's are heated.