Where Homemakin, Homeschoolin, Home Cookin, Sweet Tea, Babies, & Jesus are a part of life.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

All Natural DIY Baby Bottom Balm (Cloth Daper Safe)

 
I first made this recipe about a year ago and immediately fell in love with it! Until I found a recipe for homemade Neosporin (which is amazing) I turned to this balm for just about everything. It's simple ingredients are perfect to soothe a baby's tender tushy, all without damaging cloth diapers.
(for those mama's in love with creams like Desitin, I recently made a batch of homemade baby rash cream.)
 
This great recipe also works terrific for scrapes, burns, eczema, dry skin and bruises. This particular recipe is all over the web. When I deleted my blog 'Raising Godly Daughters,' I lost the recipe. I was running out and hurriedly began searching for it. I found multiple blogs that had the same recipe but this is where I got mine today. :) Simply Real Moms


This recipe is so easy and so worth your time! You'll love it. It has such a delicate, calming scent. We all love it.


Here's what you'll need:

  • 1 oz Beeswax
  • 1 cup Virgin Coconut Oil
  • 20 Drops of Melaluca (Tea Tree)
  • 20 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil

 
 
 Melt the coconut oil and beeswax in a double boiler over low/medium heat. When it's melted add tea tree and lavender. Pour into containers and cool.
 
How easy was that! Soon you'll have a multi-purpose balm.
 
Isn't making your own products fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment